Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

FuNky 3> Matha

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Tearlyap
Vizitator

I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Empty
MesajSubiect: I am new at this so am trying to catch up.   I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Icon_minitimeMier Aug 03, 2011 7:31 am

Hello. To begin with:Update your Nero to the latest version 6.6.0.18 and edit out your serial number from the origonal post.Update your burner firmware here: memory : 511MB (523760kB)Free physical memory: 90MB (93084kB)Memory in use : 82 % Turn some programs off to free up your system.Quote:Last possible write address on media: 2297887 (510:38.37, 4488MB)Last address to be written: 2286111 (508:01.36, 4465MB) Reduce your target size so you don't burn too close to the edge of the media.Quote:Compilation cannot be written on that medium type.(Medium in drive: CD-ROM. Medium required by compilation: DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R9 Dual Layer.) Does not like the media - firmware upgrade will probably resolve this issue.Get those items corrected an give er another go mate.For great guides
Sus In jos

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Cereri/Reclamati :: Cerere pentru a deveni administrator/helpar-
Mergi direct la: